80$ Mechanical Keyboard

vinchy

Hi guys i need some suggestion i currently have around 80$ to spend for buying a new mech keyboard but its so hard to decide can you give me suggestions im thinking to push for a g710+ or i i cant i choosing from razer blackwidow tournament / blackwidow 2014 / thermaltake poseidon zx (mx browns). Thanks guys! BTW im from philippines so im limited to mech keyboard choices :)

I have a G710+ and it is worth it

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I have the g710+ and I really like it

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Now im choosing between a Thermaltake Poseidon RGB , Steelseries 6gv2 lets put out g710+ out of the equation for a while cause i dont have money for it stil what should i get between this two

Now im choosing between a Thermaltake Poseidon RGB , Steelseries 6gv2 lets put out g710+ out of the equation for a while cause i dont have money for it stil what should i get between this two

Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB

As the name said, it got RGB Lighting... which is great....yeay...you can always turn it off if you don't like anyway, but hey... you have a rainbow for you to sleep with now!

So I checked their website....

All of it's keys are programmable (fk yiss) except for the Fn and windows key(reasonable).

100% Full Anti-Ghosting NKRO through USB (for NKRO, you usually need a PS/2 for other keyboards, and this one doesn't, which is good, or not... if you need that one USB connector.)

Steelseries 6gv2

Non programmable (-1)

No RGB lighting (-1)

6-KRO through USB(only 6 keys are registered, let's say... I tyoe with my face... there would be more than 6 keys that are "hit", but still... only the first 6 keys are registered), NKRO through PS/2 adapter (+/-1)

For the switch...well, Thermaltake use a kailh switch "it's made in china so it's bad", please forget that... try it by your own, it might suit you more than the Cherry switch that the Steelseries 6gv2. Try it, and if you are from rubber-dome... try to get the one with 45g rather than 50g, 50g is quite heavy if you just started from rubber dome, but hey... who knows, 50g might suits you. Again, Try it.