Printer wrong colors

noisebomb44
When i print out red text, my printer uses the color blue, when i print out blue text, my printer uses green, and when i print out green my printer gives me blue text, does anyone know what is wrong?

It worked fine just a week ago, although maybe the printer is getting kind of old (its from 2007 i think)

I use adobe reader to print it out, so the software should not be the problem, maybe i need to calibrate the colors on my printer?

My OS is win 10

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Callibrate colors.

Callibrate colors.

my printer software didnt have a "calibrate colors" option, but i tried going into the device manager, and calibrating colors that way, so i checked a box that said "choose color profile automatically" but nothing changed

any ideas on how to fix this?

I even tried using a new color cartridge, but it didnt help

Moved to Peripherals.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Well, first things first, is it an inkjet or a laser printer?

I'm pretty sure every inkjet printer has to have a colour calibration option in the driver. If you replace the colour cartridge, that should do the job.

For laser printers it could be the yellow cartridge or even the drum.

What printer model is it?

Case: CoolerMaster CM 690 II (ver.2) *** PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 700W *** CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 3 Ghz 12 Mb L2 Cache *** MoBo: Asus Striker Formula II *** GPU: ASUS ENGTX570 DirectCU II *** RAM: 4x Corsair Dominator 1GB DDR2 RAM 1066MHz PC2-8500 240-Pin DIMM CMX21024-8500C5D *** HDDs: Corsair Force Gt 240Gb SSD & Western Digital 2TB Green SATA II HDD *** Creative SOUND BLASTER Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional PCIe *** Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Black *** Keyboard: Roccat Arvo *** LCD: LG M2380D

Well, first things first, is it an inkjet or a laser printer?

I'm pretty sure every inkjet printer has to have a colour calibration option in the driver. If you replace the colour cartridge, that should do the job.

For laser printers it could be the yellow cartridge or even the drum.

What printer model is it?

its an inkjet printer i think, and the model is "HP deskjet f2180", but i solved it by switching computer so it seems like its a wíndows/software problem, but since i was going to reset that computer anyway i might as well print out using the other computer untill i reset my printer computer