multimonitors suddenly stopped working

343N
Go to solution Solved by 343N,

wow ok fixed it, you have to use the control panel display options, not the regular PC settings display options, because it doesn't display it there at all, but in the control panel options it actually tells you it's disconnected... thanks microsoft

Yovvezi.png

so i've got three monitors, two 1440x900 monitors hooked up to my mobo, and one 1080p display hooked up to my GTX 560. I used evga's pixel clock tool on my 1080p display to make the refresh rate higher, which worked fine. After that though, my other two monitors stopped recieving a signal. Changing back to 60hz didn't work, nor did a restart. Plugging them in/out makes the windows device in/out sound play, but other than that... it's listed in the device manager as a Generic PnP monitor, when usually they would have their names and be utilizing the Intel HD 4000 drivers my computer has installed. When I rightclick the desktop, the intel graphics options that are usually there are gone too.

downloaded drivers from the intel's website, get this message

TyxKqzQ.png

edit: still doesn't work, monitors still sitting with no input

ok so plugging out the hdmi port on my graphics card turned the onboard gpu's video output on and the monitors turned on, plugging the hdmi back in turned it off again. what can I do?

wow ok fixed it, you have to use the control panel display options, not the regular PC settings display options, because it doesn't display it there at all, but in the control panel options it actually tells you it's disconnected... thanks microsoft

Yovvezi.png