Amazon deal

Funergy
Go to solution Solved by Funergy,

I wouldn't buy it, its 1080p at 27"? You will see pixels to easily, if you want to get a curved monitor take the step to 1440p

But its almost with every monitor you see pixels when looking closely and I aint looking closely to a 27" panel

Oh well I'll check the monitor IRL. And if its any good I'll buy it then

Hey

I found a good deal on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-S27D590CS-inch-Curved-Monitor/dp/B00N9PVZ7A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

130 pounds save.

Pretty good. But the samsung page says about the monitor that its good for gaming and every day work like photo editing since the colors are pretty good.

And there is no ghosting.

But its still a VA display? I thought VA displays had ghosting.

So is it a good deal? I might buy it today if its worth it.

The normal prize is 399 euros and with the 130 pounds save its 299 euros

I wouldn't buy it, its 1080p at 27"? You will see pixels to easily, if you want to get a curved monitor take the step to 1440p

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

was only like 18 months since 1080P 50" TV's were the norm :P

1440P is probably the way to go, provided you have the GPU to drive it

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

was only like 18 months since 1080P 50" TV's were the norm :P

1440P is probably the way to go, provided you have the GPU to drive it

Yup, but TV's are meant to be viewed from a larger distance making pixel density less of a problem

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

But its almost with every monitor you see pixels when looking closely and I aint looking closely to a 27" panel

It's by average viewing distance, due to the larger screen size there is a smaller pixel density making pixels more spread out and more visible than say 23" Monitor which would have a greater pixel density