In-Win 805

I just saw that it was being sold here in New Zealand for $200NZD. Seeing as that's only $50 more expensive for my original first choice, the NZXT S340, I'm giving it some series thought. However the In-Win 805 has a cooling problem that seems to be quite inferior. I say seemed, because this will be my first build, and the reviews I've been able to find have been... unclear with how bad this cooling problem is. 

I'll be using this build (air cooling all around): http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Aldurnamiyanrandvora/saved/dmBV3C

Any help would be appreciated 

I'd look at the NZXT S340, NZXT H440, Fractal Define S, Fractal Define R5. 

You'd enjoy a case that is easy to work in and that has better cooling / layout. InWin cases are pretty and thats it.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

• 3 months later...
On 24.12.2015 at 2:59 PM, Aldurnamiyanrandvora said:

I just saw that it was being sold here in New Zealand for $200NZD. Seeing as that's only $50 more expensive for my original first choice, the NZXT S340, I'm giving it some series thought. However the In-Win 805 has a cooling problem that seems to be quite inferior. I say seemed, because this will be my first build, and the reviews I've been able to find have been... unclear with how bad this cooling problem is. 

I'll be using this build (air cooling all around): http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Aldurnamiyanrandvora/saved/dmBV3C

Any help would be appreciated 

Which case did you get in the end? I couldn't resist buying the In Win 805. I plan to pack 2 R9 Furys in there, one to begin with and another one coming in summer. I mean yes it's going to be a lot of heat, but I think if you really occupy all ventilation options correctly (two airflow fans at the bottom, two static pressure fans in the front and one high airflow for the top back outlet) it should work out just fine.

If it does NOT work out fine and I get too much heat stuck in the Case, I was thinking about cutting out a 140mm Top Outlet as a last resort...