Newly Built PC not booting

Zeako_

So I just built my new PC and nothing boots, No fans spin. The only thing that happens is a green light on my Graphics card appears.

This is my build- http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VBypXL

Only thing different is I have an Evga GQ 650w 

One question. When i press the big black button on the front which I am assuming is the power should all fans begin to spin and such

So I just built my new PC and nothing boots, No fans spin. The only thing that happens is a green light on my Graphics card appears.

One question. When i press the big black button on the front which I am assuming is the power should all fans begin to spin and such

Maybe you didn't plug the front panel connects properly and it doesn't start?

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Well your PC is getting power since we have some lights showing, pull off the front of the case and make sure that the wire coming from the power button is actually connected, sometimes manufacturers disconnect this to avoid damage

Can we have a picture?

Yes they should spin, go over all connectors make sure they are fully connected.

Check the Power and rset switches are in the right place too.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Yup.

Have you definitly connected the power button cables to the MoBo correctly?

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Maybe you didn't plug the front panel connects properly and it doesn't start?

what do you mean does not start? Nothing but a green LED on the GPU come on. No picture on the TV w/ HDMI going into GPU and Monitor

Make sure you put in your motherboard standoffs.

Aside from that (and CPU pin problems), this is most likely a front panel header problem.

what do you mean does not start?

The green light on the GPU shows that the machine is getting some sort of  power perhaps it is not starting/booting as the power button on the front of the tower is not connected to the MoBo correctly so the 'system' is not getting the 'start now' message (shouldn't anthropomorphise soup)

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

what do you mean does not start? Nothing but a green LED on the GPU come on. No picture on the TV w/ HDMI going into GPU and Monitor

Well all you said was that only the Green LED on the GPU comes on, you didn't state if it started or not, that was a mistake I made one time, the Reset Button turned on my PC whereas the power button restarted my pc.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold