question concerning prices of some parts

Kyouuji

I recently bought a lot of new computer parts and would like to know what others would suggest as reasonable price tags for the old ones. I have next to no idea of how much older parts cost these days, that is why I am asking if anyone is wondering.

Intel i5 2500k

ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3

2x4GB of DDR3 1333 CL7 RAM

Palit Jetstream GTX 770 2 GB

I would be very glad if someone could help me with this, all the parts are about 3-4 years old, except for the 770, that one should be about 1 year old.

Why sell such a capable PC?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

eww intel

No

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

That's still worth at least 400 bucks (if you don't want to sell the rest of the tower)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

eww intel

That's not a great third post my friend - post something useful and then you can make a troll post every now and then.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That's still worth at least 400 bucks (if you don't want to sell the rest of the tower)

Seriously? Figured that the graphics card would have some good value, but that sounds pretty promising to me!

Seriously? Figured that the graphics card would have some good value, but that sounds pretty promising to me!

the cpu is still pretty good, and so is the gpu (I'd say they're worth about 150 bucks each) - for the whole package 400 bucks seems honest to me.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

the cpu is still pretty good, and so is the gpu (I'd say they're worth about 150 bucks each) - for the whole package 400 bucks seems honest to me.

That really sounds good, my friend was actually telling me everything except the GPU is next to worthless and that nobody would ever buy it.

That really sounds good, my friend was actually telling me everything except the GPU is next to worthless and that nobody would ever buy it.

He either wanted to get a bargain price for it or didn't know what he was talking about. Intel cpus haven't advanced that much in performance singe sandy bridge (2xxx series) and sandy was also extremely good at overclocking, better than some newer generations. RAM is, well, just RAM, it didn't really get outdated (of course ddr4 is out, but the performance difference is negligible most of the time).

this is what you'd pay for new parts with similar performance:

Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($91.45 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB SuperSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($194.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $536.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-24 16:53 EST-0500

sudo chmod -R 000 /*