Cable Management Thread

Not too sure if there is one, or if this is allowed? This thread is for pictures of your cable management, So feel free to post a picture of the inside/backside, of how you've done your cable management, How tidy and clean the inside of your case is.

Can also give rates out of 10.

If this thread exists, could someone please link it? Just though it would be a little fun for everyone to post a picture of there cable management, i mean, not everyone has the same case/cable management, right?

P.S not posting mine.. it's a mess (Unless i can get some advice on what i can do to change it:)

Get taking them pictures, and show us your cables! :P

Update coming soon.......... ;)

I'll post when I get home. The back is kind of messy but the front is as clean as it can get without custom cables.

Not too sure if there is one, or if this is allowed? This thread is for pictures of your cable management, So feel free to post a picture of the inside/backside, of how you've done your cable management, How tidy and clean the inside of your case is.

Can also give rates out of 10.

If this thread exists, could someone please link it? Just though it would be a little fun for everyone to post a picture of there cable management, i mean, not everyone has the same case/cable management, right?

P.S not posting mine.. it's a mess (Unless i can get some advice on what i can do to change it:)

If you want us to help we have to know what it looks like.

If you want us to help we have to know what it looks like.

I'll take some picture's soon :)

*EDIT*

Here is 2 pics, i want to get a better PSU, i hate this one. Anyone want to swap? :P lol Which modular PSU can you guys recommend? with awesome cable's etc!

post-37721-0-28124000-1377796929.jpeg

post-37721-0-08791000-1377796936_thumb.j

Anything from Seasonic. Corsair and XFX for that matter as well, as they're rebranded Seasonic PSU's. 

I'm using a Silent Pro from Cooler Master, very satisfied with it. 

Other good brands: Silverstone, Enermax, beQuiet!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Will add mine here later aswell...

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

I am going to try and do my cable management a lot better, i have another 1TB hard-drive to stick in too. + i need to fix my fan controller, as it isn't letting me adjust fan speeds for some reason. Joy of computers!

Does no one want to show off there cable management? :o  I've posted my cruddy job. Come on guys! :wub:

Veryyy nice Serbian_Souljah! Where is your PSU? :huh: :huh:

The power supply is under the CPU Socket area, This case is very different to most.

It's so clean. I'm jealous. :lol:

Ya'll know you want to show of your cable-management, or even if its terrible, get some tips from the guys here!

I'll take some picture's soon :)

*EDIT*

Here is 2 pics, i want to get a better PSU, i hate this one. Anyone want to swap? :P lol Which modular PSU can you guys recommend? with awesome cable's etc!

Oh god... I have the same PSU it seemed like a great deal but I hate those cables with a passion. Couple that with a CM 430 and you have a cable management nightmare, can't wait to upgrade both.

Oh god... I have the same PSU it seemed like a great deal but I hate those cables with a passion. Couple that with a CM 430 and you have a cable management nightmare, can't wait to upgrade both.

Yah, i just orderd a new PSU! mwhahha! i can't wait to get rid of it!!!

Getting http://www.scan.co.uk/products/620w-seasonic-m12ii-620-modular-87-eff-80plus-bronze-12cm-silent-fan-s2fc-sli-crossfire-eps-12v-atx- on monday! :D

I am using an fractal design Define R4. I didn't put a lot of effort into it, but tried to keep it clean.

post-31952-0-19350500-1389978048.jpg

There are no permanent cable-ties, to allow for quick changes, if necessary.

post-31952-0-20178600-1389978064.jpg

If you like to take a look at the build-log, take this link.

Reduce > Reuse > Recycle

Build-log (way out of date)

i mean its a mess, I gutted my pc right now and all i got is my mobo (gigabyte 990fxUD3) my case, Phantom 410 and my HDD's.  I basically have an FX 8320 on its way and i got some kingston ram, gigabyte 7950 windforce, seasonic 750w m12II for $75 and I'm going tot rearrange the leds to not be so mess on the bottom, im going to remove the sticker on the side of the seasonic psu to make it all black and keep a black/blue accented build.  I'll post later when I got my full build ready.

post-27039-0-93430100-1377981271.jpg

Very nice, I will post new pictures of mine monday, i am going to take everything out, and re-arrange it. Also getting a new modular PSU. So, ill post pics of it before, and after! :D

Keep up with the pictures guys! We want to see more!

I think I win. No cables visible at all, only when plugged in.

c03698257.png

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I think I win. No cables visible at all, only when plugged in.

c03698257.png

what a waste of your 1000th post lol nice

what a waste of your 1000th post lol nice

That was my 999th

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Don't have a great straight on picture, but you get a decent idea there, internet audio is the only cable that I consider not clean. Gotta get a sound card.

Done105_zps0b38fdf2.jpg

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Very nice! still looks clean to me! :D Keep it up guys, spread this thread around, Let's get it over 1,000 reply's :3. We want top see how you've done your cable management!