VIRUS (LONG)

Flashie

I swear my PC has gotten some malware or spyware on, or evens a really poopy prank by my brother.

So i was playing Gmod and running a java game in the background, Wurm Online, and was loading into a server in Gmod. It took long as usual and froze during parts of the loading in - as usual, and i pressed ctrl-alt-delete to get to the windows 10 menu and a black screen appeared (Which it usually does when some window thats frozen is infront of it) and pressed my way down 4 times to task manager.

As soon as i did that, my whole main display went pure black with only the white moveable cursor, but my second monitor maintained the stream i was watching. I decided to hard-restart my PC with the "No Mercy" button which just shuts it down immediately and turns it back on. 

Upon restart, i noticed CPU usage at 40% and memory at roughly 20% with an i7-4790k and 8GB DDR3, with the main users being anti-malware programs i couldnt close down that came with Windows; some network related processes and another firewall of mine as well as a malwarebytes anti exploit - all being the main users.

4107b82533.PNG

I decided to restart a few more times till things cooled down - aswell as unplugged my ethernet cable. Then i went back online and started "Wurm Online" again, but no welcome-screen appeared like usual, and when i checked task manager - hundreds of the game was shown as running. - but all at 0% CPU usage and 0.8-0.9ish MB of ram usage, bringing it to 91% ram usage right now. 

31f8925e1b.PNG

I cant do a reinstall of my OS as i dont have my OS's key nor do i have a clean copy of windows 10 laying around.

I have run Malwarebytes already, so dont tell me to try

PLEASE HELP FIND THIS DAMN THING!

I swear my PC has gotten some malware or spyware on, or evens a really poopy prank by my brother.

So i was playing Gmod and running a java game in the background, Wurm Online, and was loading into a server in Gmod. It took long as usual and froze during parts of the loading in - as usual, and i pressed ctrl-alt-delete to get to the windows 10 menu and a black screen appeared (Which it usually does when some window thats frozen is infront of it) and pressed my way down 4 times to task manager.

As soon as i did that, my whole main display went pure black with only the white moveable cursor, but my second monitor maintained the stream i was watching. I decided to hard-restart my PC with the "No Mercy" button which just shuts it down immediately and turns it back on. 

Upon restart, i noticed CPU usage at 40% and memory at roughly 20% with an i7-4790k and 8GB DDR3, with the main users being anti-malware programs i couldnt close down that came with Windows; some network related processes and another firewall of mine as well as a malwarebytes anti exploit - all being the main users.

4107b82533.PNG

I decided to restart a few more times till things cooled down - aswell as unplugged my ethernet cable. Then i went back online and started "Wurm Online" again, but no welcome-screen appeared like usual, and when i checked task manager - hundreds of the game was shown as running. - but all at 0% CPU usage and 0.8-0.9ish MB of ram usage, bringing it to 91% ram usage right now. 

31f8925e1b.PNG

I cant do a reinstall of my OS as i dont have my OS's key nor do i have a clean copy of windows 10 laying around.

I have run Malwarebytes already, so dont tell me to try

PLEASE HELP FIND THIS DAMN THING!

If you reinstall Windows it'll auto-activate just to let you know. Gone are the days of Windows 7.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you reinstall Windows it'll auto-activate just to let you know. Gone are the days of Windows 7.

Where can i get an ISO file for it though

Where can i get an ISO file for it though

Google

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Legit, activated windows.

Legit, activated windows.

Yes, legit, activated Windows will remain after a reinstall if the old copy was legitimate. Trust me, I install Windows more often than I'd care to admit to :(