GTA V Problem after new update?

Flashbulb

Hello,

I'm having a problem with Grand Theft Auto V. This is possibly caused by the recent update.

So let's get right into it. My game freezes for like 10 seconds and then goes on 1 second and so on. I have a video down below.

A month ago my game was running at basically ultra settings 60 fps no problem and suddenly 2 fps on all low(as shown on video)?

I have tried reinstalling 2 times. First time i just reinstalled on my secondary drive where it originally was and second time i installed it on a third drive just to make sure it's not my HDD's problem, but nothing.

And i tried installed older drivers too, still nothing. 

Maybe someone can help me here?

My specs:

GPU: GTX 970 and integrated graphics enabled [(for 3 monitor setup)maybe this is causing this?]

CPU: i7-4670 @3.40 GHz

Memory: 16 GB Ram (4x4)

Driver Version: 359.06

Video link:

https://youtu.be/ngPjj5-NKZ4

Thanks in advance and sorry for my possibly bad english,

deffenlO.

I've had problems with my game freezing, stuttering, and not loading the world/world unloading since the new update. You are not alone.

Lord of Helium.

Completely reinstalled every nvidia product from scratch and still no fix...

(Drivers, 3d vision thingy and so on)

#RAMGate

I'd try disabling iGPU,

why do you even have it enabled?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

I have it enabled because i have some of my VGA monitors hooked to it, the gtx 970 does not have 4 VGA and DVI-I outputs so to make them all work i had to enable this.

But yeah i think the problem was with the windows install(?) because reinstalling windows fixed it. Maybe drivers were corrupted or what ever the case may be.

About that Ramgate thing, my game only uses like 2 gigs of vram so this shouldn't be a problem?