(US Amazon) - Sony Xperia M4 $150, Half Off!

Tocsin_786

For 150 dollars, i think its worth the price. If you can live with a 720p screen that is.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0102OM1IC/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0102OM1IC&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=XP7TJGPJI2AXBLZ5

• 13MP main camera, Full HD video with amazing low light photo capabilities.
  • Capture more in your selfies with the 5MP Front camera with 22mm wide angle lens.
  • 2400 mAh Up to 2 day battery** life, for days that are jam-packed with work or play.
  • Lightning fast performance with Snapdragon 615 Octa-core(1.5GHz x 4 and 1GHz x 4).
  • Enjoy every vibrant detail on the 5 inch HD display (1280x720).
  • 2GB of RAM + 16GB flash memory, microSD card up to 128Gb.
  • Android 5.0 Lollipop
  • Preloaded with Amazon apps (Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, IMDB, Audible).
  • Unlocked provides variable GSM carrier options and avoid roaming rates for international travelers.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.