g710+ macro question

Colt_0pz

So i just started using my g710+ as my main keyboard and i have a question. Can i bind any other buttons aside from the macro and g keys to a macro? i play csgo and i am thinking of binding space to an auto-jump macro.

So i just started using my g710+ as my main keyboard and i have a question. Can i bind any other buttons aside from the macro and g keys to a macro? i play csgo and i am thinking of binding space to an auto-jump macro.

Why not just bind jumping to your mouse wheel. You just double bind it, and it works better. especially if you're going to be bunny hopping. If you spam too fast, sometimes csgo won't recognize it, so getting the feel of it and just spamming mouse wheel works really well...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Why not just bind jumping to your mouse wheel. You just double bind it, and it works better. especially if you're going to be bunny hopping. If you spam too fast, sometimes csgo won't recognize it, so getting the feel of it and just spamming mouse wheel works really well...

im not asking about mousewheel bruh. *facepalm*