Best camera under 100?

Go to solution Solved by AlTech,

What is the best camera under 100 USD that I can find? Please make sure it isn't a complicated one as this isn't for me and the person receiving it will most likely not want to bother learning how to use a complicated camera. Thanks.

Phones are the best camera. I don't recommend cheap camera. GO big or go home. Either buy a professional DSLR (Many hundreds and potentially thousands of USD) or use your smartphone.

What is the best camera under 100 USD that I can find? Please make sure it isn't a complicated one as this isn't for me and the person receiving it will most likely not want to bother learning how to use a complicated camera. Thanks.

Phones are the best camera. I don't recommend cheap camera. GO big or go home. Either buy a professional DSLR (Many hundreds and potentially thousands of USD) or use your smartphone.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Nowadays, its spend $500 for a good sensor frame, or get a phone.

Doesnt have to be such an expensive purchase. Great cameras like the T3i go for dirt cheap on eBay.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Doesnt have to be such an expensive purchase. Great cameras like the T3i go for dirt cheap on eBay.

The OP said something not complicated, so for $100 or less a phone camera or a cheap point and shoot are the only options available.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

The OP said something not complicated, so for $100 or less a phone camera or a cheap point and shoot are the only options available.

Tru

But theres always auto mode ;)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Tru

But theres always auto mode ;)

Yes, buy a $500+ camera and stick to using auto mode. :blink:

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Yes, buy a $500+ camera and stick to using auto mode. :blink:

You can most likely get it less than that, but hey, thats how it is for beginners. For the first week or two of me having my T6i, I didnt know anything more than press and shoot :P

And to think I took a much more expensive route into my first DSLR :P