Exit Origin.

Go here: http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=dl-bf3.php

Download these:

Save them as a .htm file.

Paste them here: D:\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\pb\htm

Then go here: D:\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\__Installer\punkbuster\redist

And run pbsvc.exe as an admin.

Once done it should work.

I've recently been getting this issue where if a server has Noshahr Canals as the map, I can play with no issues. But if I try to play any other map, after the loading screen, Windows will give me a "Battlefield 3 is not working" message then white screen and close itself. 

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks for reading. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

Incomplete files, maybe? Right-click BF3 in Origin and try "Repair Install".

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Incomplete files, maybe? Right-click BF3 in Origin and try "Repair Install".

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes. Only 26 minutes...

4da4Y.png

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes. Only 26 minutes...

Hopefully it works! Good lucksies.

EA

Haha, tell me about it. But I'm sucker for Battlefield so .... -crawls back to EA's arms-

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

I've had this problem quite a bit. Usually if I reload the same game right after it crashes it works and will run fine. I wish there was a better answer but this usually does it for me.   Also, blaming EA every chance you get doesn't solve these problems for anyone. 

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

I've had this problem quite a bit. Usually if I reload the same game right after it crashes it works and will run fine. I wish there was a better answer but this usually does it for me.   Also, blaming EA every chance you get doesn't solve these problems for anyone. 

of course it doesn't but it feels good :)

on a serious note, a game that is almost 2 years old and still people are having insane amount of issues with mp is just prepostorous,

ever tried co op? i didn't because i can't freaking start it -.-

| AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4.0GHz | Corsair A50 | MSI 990FXA GD80 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1333 | MSI GTX 660Ti PE 2GB | Corsair HX 750W |Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Seagate Baracuda 2x 1TB | Coolermaster 690 II Advanced  |

Hopefully it works! Good lucksies.

It worked, but after 5 - 10 minutes of playing this happened.

4dbXu.png

Any ideas? :S

try to force update punkbuster a friend had this issue and an update solved it, try google on how to update

good luck

| AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4.0GHz | Corsair A50 | MSI 990FXA GD80 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1333 | MSI GTX 660Ti PE 2GB | Corsair HX 750W |Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Seagate Baracuda 2x 1TB | Coolermaster 690 II Advanced  |

It worked, but after 5 - 10 minutes of playing this happened.

4dbXu.png

Any ideas? :S

Punkbuster? That's supposed to detect hacks or something like that. Not running anything SILLY are you? ;) Haha nah, it randomly happens. Have you tried playing again? I get kicked from Punkbuster here and so as well.

yeah just saw your thread about the sun glare, it's considered cheating dude, everyone is affected by the staring at the sun :)

yeah just saw your thread about the sun glare, it's considered cheating dude, everyone is affected by the staring at the sun :)

After the first attempt failed, I removed it. This is unrelated. 

Are you running any other programs at the same time. I had problems with punkbuster and I finally figured out it was because I was running Process Explorer at the same time. I was just trying to see how much video card memory I was using. :o

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

After the first attempt failed, I removed it. This is unrelated. 

Did you just remove bf3 tweaker or did you remove bf3 tweaker AND the cas_50.cas file? (you need to do both and then repair the install)

"If you are being kicked for MD5Tool Mismatch and it lists a file named cas_50.cas or higher then you have to remove the file and should perform a repair install using Origin to repair any game files that may have been modified by the tweaker." , it says so right in the link i linked before (http://www.pbbans.com/forums/battlefield-3-file-tweaker-and-md5tool-kicks-t164651.html)

Did you just remove bf3 tweaker or did you remove bf3 tweaker AND the cas_50.cas file? (you need to do both and then repair the install)

"If you are being kicked for MD5Tool Mismatch and it lists a file named cas_50.cas or higher then you have to remove the file and should perform a repair install using Origin to repair any game files that may have been modified by the tweaker." , it says so right in the link i linked before (http://www.pbbans.com/forums/battlefield-3-file-tweaker-and-md5tool-kicks-t164651.html)

Yes, I removed the cas_50 file too.

Yes, I removed the cas_50 file too.

if you haven't yet ,force update punkbuster, if you have, try a different server(pref a non GGC-Stream protected server)

Hold on. I know the fix.

Exit Origin.

Go here: http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=dl-bf3.php

Download these:

Save them as a .htm file.

Paste them here: D:\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\pb\htm

Then go here: D:\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\__Installer\punkbuster\redist

And run pbsvc.exe as an admin.

Once done it should work.

\