Display Issues (Vertical Green Lines)

starwarsguy99

So I built my PC... At first it worked fine.

Now there are always green lines going down the screen. When this first started it would only occur on the windows desktop (Not while booting, or while logging in)

Now it happened all the time.. I tried to find my drivers, but they are gone.. I tried to re-install them, and my PC crashed and tried to restart (but constantly failed)

Specs: 

Windows 8.1

i5-6600k

Asus Z170-A

Powercolor R9 390

Corsair CS650

Plextor M6pro

(I also can't launch any games (This is cause there are no drivers right))

And no, switching it off and back on, did not help.

Thanks for any help!

Picture please :)

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Most likely a connection issue.

Check your Monitor cable.  How is it connected: DVI, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort? If it's the first two check the pins on the cable.  Are they bent? - replace the cable.  Otherwise, unplug it and reconnect it correctly.  Tighten the thumb screws if its DVI or VGA.

Check your cable into your graphics card.  Is it in securely?  Was it loose?  Unplug it and reconnect it correctly.  Check for bent pins.

Open your case.  Is your graphics card loose?  Was it secured to your case with the PCI bracket screw?  Was it secure, or loose?  If you gently push down on the card into the motherboard does it click in position better?  If not, pull it out completely and reconnect it correctly.

Half the time you'll find these issues can be resolved logically if you trace the problem to the cause.

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud