Anti-virus with interactive firewall

I am currently using Avg antivirus but am not too satisfied. The only reason that I am using it is its interactive firewall.

Is there any other AV with interactive firewall like avg? 

ESET Smart security ( I never heard about it till I used it, it's awesome! )

Currently I'm only running malwarebytes though.

They pretty much all do, but you generally have to disable some "smart firewall" feature in the options to get the interactive firewall.

If you want a firewall that act like AVG, only ask you one time per software, from my own finding, Norton Security does it in a very similar way.

(incoming Norton bashing in 5...4...3..., say what you want, it still gets rated highly on independent AV tests(but they were totally paid off by Symantec isn't it :rolleyes: )

Kaspersky will ask you twice per softwares/games if you want it to access the web.(once the smart firewall is disabled)

Bitdefender will ask you once, like Norton and AVG, but it flat out failed within minutes on me every single time I tried it so I don't even recommend it to anybody. (either the custom SSL certificate blocks off my internet access completely or the software itself just crash out right on startup and refuse to work)

I know it works for others, but I just don't know why it never worked for me. Tried on 3 PCs in my home and it didn't work on any of them.

As for the others, haven't tried them yet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I just started using Norton internet security and it has that feature. I can show you some screen shots if you like.

For firewallS (yes plural) I run a hardware one in the router , and the included Windows one this is a  software one

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Moved to OSes and Software.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I just started using Norton internet security and it has that feature. I can show you some screen shots if you like.

Would be nice.