Psu comparison

Jules A

Kolink KL-600 600W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply or XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply.

I bought the xfx one but its out of stock in the shop and they offered me the kolink one, i want to know if it would make much differences with these psu's

They're out of stock and would be restocked in about 2 weeks, should i wait?

definitely get a quality psu. Remember that the psu pretty much connects to every device in your pc so if it shorts out then there goes the rest of your system, Worst case scenario but can happen. 

Get the xfx if you had to choose between them 2

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

They're out of stock and would be restocked in about 2 weeks, should i wait?

yes definitely 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Kolink KL-600 600W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply or XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply.

I bought the xfx one but its out of stock in the shop and they offered me the kolink one, i want to know if it would make much differences with these psu's

I've never heard of Kolink so no, wait two weeks.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||