What are looking forward to?

ibuildpcswsocks

Being able to drive around in my own car when i turn 18. Can´t wait. Plus upgrading my monitor sometime next year.

Nice! What car? A Ferrari Spider? A Mitsubishi Eclipse?  

Seeing Black Sabbath live at Download Festival 2016 for their last ever tour. 

As well as Iron Maiden, Havok, Motorhead, and Saxon. But mainly Sabbath. Always Sabbath. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Seeing Black Sabbath live at Download Festival 2016 for their last ever tour. 

As well as Iron Maiden, Havok, Motorhead, and Saxon. But mainly Sabbath. Always Sabbath. 

Black Sabbath is great! I am waiting for Linkin Park, Tyler the Creator, and Green Day, maybe even Papa Roach

Nice! What car? A Ferrari Spider? A Mitsubishi Eclipse?  

It´s gonn be a BMW 116d, rented though (so my bank doesn´t get rekt), but you know what i mean^^.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

It´s gonn be a BMW 116d, rented though (so my bank doesn´t get rekt), but you know what i mean^^.

Nice! Mine is a Crown Vic 

Nice! Mine is a Crown Vic 

Is that yours?

maxresdefault

Nah, just kidding. That car reminds me so much of the old Need for Speed times, when the police cars used to chase me even when I had a Porsche GT :D
Those memories...

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss