SSD

Nergybrahh
Go to solution Solved by The Official Czex,

as I said i have a budget for the entire list of upgrades that I am getting so I do not really have a budget for this, just whatevers the best performance for price and not a ridiculous amount of space since ill only be running windows

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB.

Basically i want to upgrade my os drive to an ssd for obvious reasons but I dont know what SSD to choose, I will only be running windows 7 and I dont want to buy a drive bigger than I need, also my budget isnt huge (for all upgrades) so I would like the cheapest one but I dont want to get a poor performance one if theres a better one for a little bit more. Im in England too so bare in mind its in pounds. Thanks

Basically i want to upgrade my os drive to an ssd for obvious reasons but I dont know what SSD to choose, I will only be running windows 7 and I dont want to buy a drive bigger than I need, also my budget isnt huge (for all upgrades) so I would like the cheapest one but I dont want to get a poor performance one if theres a better one for a little bit more. Im in England too so bare in mind its in pounds. Thanks

You've listed everything except your actual budget. Helpful.

You've listed everything except your actual budget. Helpful.

as I said i have a budget for the entire list of upgrades that I am getting so I do not really have a budget for this, just whatevers the best performance for price and not a ridiculous amount of space since ill only be running windows

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC