Is this a good phone?

ShiroArikawa

I'm wanted a new phone, was looking at a Blu Vivo Air LTE, because it's thin and light, and around 200$ I want something under 7.5mm thick and 120g in weight that still has some power to it for around 200$ 150-250$

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

samsung galaxy grand prime? maybe ?

i dont know, I have it for some time now and its good one :)

If you can push your budget, I would go for an Oneplus X. 

If you are stuck at $200, the Zenfone 2 Laser is one of the best options from a performance and price standpoint. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220031&cm_re=zenfone_2-_-75-220-031-_-Product

Nice 1080p screen, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, Snapdragon 615, Android Lollipop (with likely marshmallow update), and a free battery bank at newegg. 

Can't go wrong. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

If you are stuck at $200, the Zenfone 2 Laser is one of the best options from a performance and price standpoint. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220031&cm_re=zenfone_2-_-75-220-031-_-Product

Nice 1080p screen, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, Snapdragon 615, Android Lollipop (with likely marshmallow update), and a free battery bank at newegg. 

Can't go wrong.

if I remember the zenfone 2 correctly, it's thick and heavy.

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

Everything I've seen on it seems pretty solid 

I would personally get the Energy Studio 2, but I just love a massive battery :P 

Id get it, cant go wrong at that price

What the actual f*** is wrong with that battery? Is it on steroids?

What the actual f*** is wrong with that battery? Is it on steroids?

Its basically the spirit of Forrest Gump in a phone battery 

Can't go wrong. 

Honestly I absolutely hate the button layout of the Zenphone 

Who the hell thought it was smart to put the (mediocre) power button on top of the phone, in the middle?  :mellow:

Honestly I absolutely hate the button layout of the Zenphone 

Who the hell thought it was smart to put the (mediocre) power button on top of the phone, in the middle?  :mellow:

Tap to wake and tap to sleep make it ok :)

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

samsung galaxy grand prime? maybe ?

i dont know, I have it for some time now and its good one :)

Would not recommending getting a budget Samsung device. For the same price, you can get something a lot better.