First post - would like monitor recommendations :)

So I'm building my first PC gaming setup and I want to do it right.

I've decided on the tower and all the peripherals apart from the monitors. They are going to be powered by an MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti. As you may have guessed I would like to run a triple monitor setup and connect them all via DisplayPort. 

Some specifics then? I would like a 27" monitor with a reasonably small bezel so my displays all merge as fluidly as possible. It would also be awesome if the monitor had a HMDI port so I can play on my console with my friends that haven't yet made the jump I'm currently making. 

These monitors will be used for competitive (but certainly not professional) gaming, lots of film watching and programming so it would be nice if the monitor had decent light/contrast options (do any monitors not these days?)

The budget for them is ideally £500/$750usd for all 3 but I can be flexible because though my tower can change, these monitors should last a long time. 

Feel free to leave any questions below and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for any help or recommendations or anything really :)

So I'm building my first PC gaming setup and I want to do it right.

I've decided on the tower and all the peripherals apart from the monitors. They are going to be powered by an MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti. As you may have guessed I would like to run a triple monitor setup and connect them all via DisplayPort. 

Some specifics then? I would like a 27" monitor with a reasonably small bezel so my displays all merge as fluidly as possible. It would also be awesome if the monitor had a HMDI port so I can play on my console with my friends that haven't yet made the jump I'm currently making. 

These monitors will be used for competitive (but certainly not professional) gaming, lots of film watching and programming so it would be nice if the monitor had decent light/contrast options (do any monitors not these days?)

The budget for them is ideally £500/$750usd for all 3 but I can be flexible because though my tower can change, these monitors should last a long time. 

Feel free to leave any questions below and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for any help or recommendations or anything really :)

No clue if a GTX 980ti will have trouble with running 3 27 inch monitors or not, (Assuming at least 2k with 3 monitors) but then again, that's just me. To answer the question, I guess just find one you like and go for it if it has good reviews.