Entry level SSD for gift

Digital

Hey! What would you recommend as an entry level SSD for a Christmas gift? The price and performance should meet as well as possible, while maintaining a budget of under 100€  (/ $). The drive doesn't need to be big, 60GB will be just enough, though I will get 120GB if it depends on 10-20€. First I was going to go for Kingston SSDNow but it has a bad reputation so I didn't get one.

You can get 850 evo 250Gb for around 90 euro, best gift.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Samsung 850 EVO 250gb

CPU:Intel Core i3 3210 Mobo:MSI B75MA-E33  GPU:Intel 2500 HD Graphics  SSD:Adata SP600 128gb  HDD:Seagate 1tb 7200rpm  

PSU:Corsair CX430   Case:Antec ASK4000bU3  Monitor:Dell S2240l 21.5 inch 1080p

I would go for 120GB+ if you can. 60GB really don't have a lot of room for anything other than the OS and a few programs. 

Not all of Kingston's SSDs are bad, just their V300 mainly. 

Crucial BX100, Samsung 850 EVO and SanDisk SSD Plus are all good SSDs for decent prices.

I would go for 120GB+ if you can. 60GB really don't have a lot of room for anything other than the OS and a few programs. 

Not all of Kingston's SSDs are bad, just their V300 mainly. 

Crucial BX100, Samsung 850 EVO and SanDisk SSD Plus are all good SSDs for decent prices.

Samsung 850 EVO 250gb

You can get 850 evo 250Gb for around 90 euro, best gift.

My mother with her MS Office and 50mb of workfiles does not neccessarily need a 250GB drive. The budget is 100€ maximum, not minimum.

That does seem like a nice deal. Is that a reliable drive?

Yes. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs