1440p 144Hz IPS UW options?

NightMiu

Yo, do you guys have any suggestions on a 1440p 144Hz UW (21:9) ips monitor? I have been considering Asus PG279Q, but its not ultrawide soo is there any other good monitors like asus one with 21:9 aspect ratio?

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

get the x34 there are 2 almost identical, just 1 is 75hz but i heard you could tinker it higher

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/490600-acer-xr341ck-vs-x34-predator/

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

acer x34 is the only option.

get the x34 there are 2 almost identical, just 1 is 75hz but i heard you could tinker it higher

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/490600-acer-xr341ck-vs-x34-predator/

PG279Q is awesome, I love mine. but yeah X34 is your only ultrawide option at the moment as far as I know.

Holy shit, the pricetag of that Acer x34 is just insane

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

Holy shit, the pricetag of that Acer x34 is just insane

Considering there's no 1440p 144hz ultrawide IPS yet :P

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

i had the asus pg279Q but sent it back because it had some screen bleed and 2 dead pixels and from the post i made about it alot of people have been having the same even one guy ordered his used and got sent a used one that had dead pixels 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Considering there's no 1440p 144hz ultrawide IPS yet :P

True

i had the asus pg279Q but sent it back because it had some screen bleed and 2 dead pixels and from the post i made about it alot of people have been having the same even one guy ordered his used and got sent a used one that had dead pixels 

Yeah, I heard that they got problems with qc

Unlucky mate, mine has been perfect, barely any IPS glow as well. Much better built than the 8Q

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

Just get the Acer XB271HU and be done with it :)

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

if you want to have a read about it here is my orignal post about it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/497396-so-i-got-the-asus-rog-swift-165hz-ips-monitor/

thanks

Unlucky mate, mine has been perfect, barely any IPS glow as well. Much better built than the 8Q

ah lucky how long have you had it because one guy said his started flickering after a week do you think if i was to order another one i could ask the shop to open it and test it for me 

PC PART PICKER

Just get the Acer XB271HU and be done with it :)

the issue with that is they done even sell it any more on overclockers 

PC PART PICKER

ah lucky how long have you had it because one guy said his started flickering after a week do you think if i was to order another one i could ask the shop to open it and test it for me 

Had it for almost 3 weeks now, it's been perfect. And err not sure about that, it would depend on the seller i guess. where did you get yours from?

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR