CS:GO stuttering

Gentlekatt

Hello, guys few days ago i installed new drivers for my gpu and since then my csgo started stuttering and i dont know what to do i have been having problems with my gpu for 5 years and it crashes really often error is ''your display driver stopped working i tried everything from down clocking to all gpu drivers to backups and shit nothing works and amd cant help me neither and i have this problem since i got gpu

Hello, guys few days ago i installed new drivers for my gpu and since then my csgo started stuttering and i dont know what to do i have been having problems with my gpu for 5 years and it crashes really often error is ''your display driver stopped working i tried everything from down clocking to all gpu drivers to backups and shit nothing works and amd cant help me neither and i have this problem since i got gpu

I had the stuttering problem just recently. All I did was do a clean install of the new crimson drivers with DDU to uninstall, then I simply reinstalled CS:GO. Hopefully this works cause it worked for me!! :P  

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I had the stuttering problem just recently. All I did was do a clean install of the new crimson drivers with DDU to uninstall, then I simply reinstalled CS:GO. Hopefully this works cause it worked for me!! :P

still same ill try to unnistall it and install odler drivers