Sony Vaio VPCCA35FA Upgrades

Deathmetalgamer

I have a Sony Vaio VPCCA35FA and I really need help to know what upgrades should I do to greatly improve the laptop's performance as it is always laggy and very slow. I have Win10 installed on it. I need to know what to upgrade in terms of storage, memory and processor, and what upgrades are compatible with my laptop.

Specs: http://www.sony-mea.com/support/product/VPCCA35FA#spec 

Thank you and I hope someone could help me.

PS: I already have a desktop gaming PC but I need to upgrade the laptop to use for some projects and such on the go.

lol.. if that thing is slow.. then... probably its your windows in a shit state...  uninstall every useless program, clean up your startup processes, probably there are tons of them, that you never use anyway.. etc etc... all you can buy to make it faste its an ssd... thats a must anyway xD

lol.. if that thing is slow.. then... probably its your windows in a shit state...  uninstall every useless program, clean up your startup processes, probably there are tons of them, that you never use anyway.. etc etc... all you can buy to make it faste its an ssd... thats a must anyway xD

Well that's the first step but I need more because I tend to multitask a lot I might just upgrade the RAM too. :D

Well that's the first step but I need more because I tend to multitask a lot I might just upgrade the RAM too. :D

well there's not much you can do with laptops anyway... ram, ssd... thats all... upgrading cpu its not recomended anyway... or in some notebook even impossible :P, gl with your laptop :)

well there's not much you can do with laptops anyway... ram, ssd... thats all... upgrading cpu its not recomended anyway... or in some notebook even impossible :P, gl with your laptop :)

Thanks a lot and please recommend if there are any softwares I can download to improve the performance ( something which actually works )

Thanks a lot and please recommend if there are any softwares I can download to improve the performance ( something which actually works )

hmm... you can try ccleaner, you can see all the startup programs etc in there.. just don't install the spam software that comes with it.. uncheck everything xD