Constantly having to plug and unplug my usb network card

Kirah

Hi so i got a USB network card cause my integrated one was freaking out.

And while it fixed the problems i had with my integrated network card a new one has popped up.

Every few hrs my network just dies and i have unplug and plug my usb network back in.

and i dont know whats causing it i have tried different usb ports and a powered usb hub.

i have also tried updating the usb drivers and chipset drivers but its still happening and its driving me nuts.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this and i went with USB cause i have no room for a PCI one

i got a USB network card

Well there's your problem

jk

but tbh i don't think you can expect much from it, which model? Also can u RMA

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Well there's your problem

jk

but tbh i don't think you can expect much from it, which model? Also can u RMA

I got this http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Gigabit-Ethernet-Network-Adapter/dp/B00AQM8586 i also have a D-link one but it has the same problem

are you sure the network card is the one causing the problem, have you tested other devices connected with the same cable as your pc is. the problem could be with your network switch, router or even cable. you might find that it could also fix your original problem. If you havent allready, try reinstall your os.

I am i have tried replacing switch router and cable and also reinstalled my OS and none of it worked.

Dont allow this device to sleep, under device manager, the adapter, advanced settings. Try that.