Quadro k620 using same mounting holes as Geforce?

Go to solution Solved by Atmos,

No sense in watercooling a k620. Its low power enough that you'll never get any sort of real increase in performance from keeping it cooler.

But yes... it appears to use the same mounting positions as a low profile 740.

I'm messing around with some potential (and probably useless) build ideas, and i was wondering if the Quadro cards all use the same mounting holes for their coolers as the geforce cards? I was planning on using a universal waterblock. Thanks in advance guys   :)

No sense in watercooling a k620. Its low power enough that you'll never get any sort of real increase in performance from keeping it cooler.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I don't think so, the mounting holes according to the pictures on Newegg ,are much more rectengular, and most GPUs these days have a square arrangement of holes.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Yeah, like I said. Useless to be honest, but im just messing around with potential computer builds, so you've been a huge help thank you :)