Hello! im new to the forum i need some help.

Hello, so i'm building a Budget Gaming PC for the first time and i've bought most of my parts

- Msi B85 G43 Gaming Mother Board.

- Intel Pentium G3258

- 500GB HDD Seagate

- CX500M PSU

Any way i need help picking out a Graphics Card. Im in about the $100-250 USD Range.  i have looked at the R9 380x and a GTX 960. i also have heard the rumors of the GTX 960TI i just figured this forum was the best way to get some answers on what i should pick. if you do any research on the Mobo you would no that the B85 G43 is a Cross Fire only board and that a 280x is a 250Watt GPU and if i plan on buying another 280x in the future i would have to upgrade my Psu which i dont want to do so thats why i have looked at the R9 380 and the 380x

Also i was wondering if MSI makes a 380x because my setup is mostly Black and red Right now.

I would wait a bit longer. I have heard about the 960Ti but I don't know if it's confirmed.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

380x is the best one on there

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

MSI does make a 390x

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Ok i wont also im in the 100-250$ range i cant afford that right now. do they have a 4gb one or a cheaper one atleast

Its also a 390X not a 380X

EDIT:

Ive only found an XFX 380x and a Gigabyte

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125836&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Desktop+Graphics+Cards-_-N82E16814125836&gclid=CjwKEAiAs4qzBRD4l-2w7qOoqEMSJABauikXzTXmyZCBfyXNWZTjpt66HXZUt2HZfoMc2zaEiM_-7RoCjpHw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Ok i wont also im in the 100-250$ range i cant afford that right now. do they have a 4gb one or a cheaper one atleast

You arent getting a 390x in that range

stick with a 380 or 380x from a different brand

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You arent getting a 390x in that range

stick with a 380 or 380x from a different brand

Sorry i had a typo i meant to put 380x

does msi make a 380x

I'd look at a 290, maybe even a 290x at that price range

If anyone asks you never saw me.