DIY Headphone Stand

I build a headphone stand for my hd 280's and it only cost me like 2 dollars.

All i needed to get was about a foot of pvc pipe, a 90 degree elbow, an end cap, and a small rectangular piece of wood.

I stained and varnished the wood after i cut a hole through the wood for the pvc to fit through.

PICTURE

http://instagram.com/p/dAyZo1Pbim/#

That looks really good.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I have a wooden one i just threw together, but I mainly use the desk clip thing that came with my HD595's.

i'm waiting for my 3d printer to come in so I can print out a good one.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I put mine on my monitor...

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I build a headphone stand for my hd 280's and it only cost me like 2 dollars.

All i needed to get was about a foot of pvc pipe, a 90 degree elbow, an end cap, and a small rectangular piece of wood.

I stained and varnished the wood after i cut a hole through the wood for the pvc to fit through.

PICTURE

http://instagram.com/p/dAyZo1Pbim/#

looks good

I ust use my shelf, but I use to have some clothes hanger duct taped to the shelf which I hung it on

The stand looks great, I think you might have just motivated me to go and make one now.  :rolleyes:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

The stand looks great, I think you might have just motivated me to go and make one now.  :rolleyes:

Sounds great!! If you have any questions about how i built it, feel free to ask me.

I put a board tack on my wall and hang my headphones from that, discrete and costs a penny

#LESBOBRICKS