Need help with CM Storm Trigger/Logitech G600 and TS3

KRDucky

So, I have had my CM Storm Trigger Mechanical keyboard with cherryMx Blues for a couple years and have never been able to figure out how to setup TS3 to use the M-keys like TS3 can use G-Keys on a Logitech keyboard.

Anyone have a good solution for this?

I have also tried to do this with a Logitech G600 mouse. I see function scripts and such for the G600 but nowhere in the LGS software to actually put the script.

I play alot of Arma 3 (almost 1k hours so far) and use TS3 combined with mods like TFAR or ACRE2. Since those mods usually require you to have PTT enabled on TS3, there are 2 different buttons used for in-game comms. PTT through TS3 is used for the direct chat and the CapsLock (standard VON PTT for Arma 3) is used for Radio comms.

Ideally, I would have either an M-key on the keyboard or one of the G-number buttons on the G600 for the TS3 PTT but I can not figure out a good, reliable way of doing this.

I am aware I can keybind to the M-key or G-key but that requires selecting a button on the keyboard that will never be used by games or mods. I have been currently using the ScrollLock key but that tends to cause games to crash when activating PTT to talk in TS3 when a game is loading or in Arma 3, when joining a server and the server is loading.

In Arma 3, i could use the Y or U key but then I run into the issue where if I am logged into a server as Admin, the Admin menu is often loaded with Y or U.