Windows 10 ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on Install

FAQBytes

Alright, I'm tired of this, time to admit defeat. 

So, I've been having an issue installing Windows 10. 

Every time I get into it, it only gets the image up before BSODing me and giving the ACPI_BIOS_ERROR without any additional info... 

I am running an Intel S2600CP series server motherboard. The issue might be that I am not actually running ECC/REG ram in it, as I have seen that installing ram during sleep can cause this issue (Well, get it to throw ACPI_BIOS_ERROR anyways).

If there is someone out there who has had this problem, please let me know what you did to solve.

I have also tried doing it from a fresh hard drive (Nothing on it), and no good. 

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

Cleared Bios

Reset Bios

Used As Download on computer

Done through USB

Done through both W7 and without an OS

Interestingly enough, the bios has ACPI options, but I haven't managed to fix it going through that yet, but I will keep trying.

Specs can be found in sig below, but I am willing to answer any questions about it.

EDIT: I am currently running the memory diagnostic tool in the advanced version of the installer. Will report back any issues, if any.

Also, W7 Ult works perfectly fine as is.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb