Where can i get coldplays new album?

JessicaH

Where can i get "A head full of dreams"?

I have a 20$ apple gift card, is it on iTunes?(using windows, so i wouldnt know)

anywhere where i can just listen to it?

Itunes is on windows btw.

Hi Jessica.

You can download iTunes for Windows and it will work just fine.

I am sure they are on there, for 19,99$ or such.

Cheers.

┏(◑̃.◑̃)┛ Totally Not Dangerous ┏(◐̃.◐̃)┛

i7 4790K / 16GB RAM \ 250GB SSD

Hi Jessica.

You can download iTunes for Windows and it will work just fine.

I am sure they are on there, for 19,99$ or such.

Cheers.

Thanks!

Itunes is on windows btw.

It is?

I dont seem to have it installed!

Thanks!

It is?

I dont seem to have it installed!

wello you have to download it.......

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

You can download and install there. You'll have to sign into your Apple ID account and I believe authorize that PC.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

You can download and install there. You'll have to sign into your Apple ID account and I believe authorize that PC.

I dont have an apple device!

I have an android, so that might be why i am oblivious to the fact that there is such a thing.

wello you have to download it.......

i know that

apple gift cards only work to buy apple products, so you can buy a $20 itunes card using it.

I have 20$ in terms of money on my paypal, so it could be used to buy an apple gift card, if that was worth it

@hug0mac

@Arty

I dont have an apple device!

I have an android, so that might be why i am oblivious to the fact that there is such a thing.

i know that

Make a apple ID, download the songs you want and then transfer to your Android device via USB. Apple used to make all their music copy protected, so it only ran on iDevices. But they stopped a few years ago. I have 2-3 albums I've bought with iTunes cards and I use Android and MS Zune devices, without issue.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

I have 20$ in terms of money on my paypal, so it could be used to buy an apple gift card, if that was worth it

@hug0mac

@Arty

i would rather buy the song off google play.........

iF you have an ios device get an apple card

if andriod use google music. 

nah your misunderstanding. you need an itunes specific card to buy cards for itunes. an apple card won't work to buy itunes media, but you can use it to buy an itunes card.

ok!

Thats what i meant. 

Where can i get "A head full of dreams"?

I have a 20$ apple gift card, is it on iTunes?(using windows, so i wouldnt know)

anywhere where i can just listen to it?

You can get it on itunes(download itunes http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/), windows store(on windows 10, just open the store app and search for the album. It will show up), google music, in a CD at a physical store.

If you want the BEST audio in digital format (or second best depending on the quality you pick to download) you can buy the album from http://www.hdtracks.com/a-head-full-of-dreams?format=AIFF This is one of the largest online HD audio(any audio file better then CD quality) digital music stores out there. Make an account, buy the album (for either $17.98 for the 96/24 sample rate or $24.98 for 128/24 sample rate aka even better quality audio files) and play very crisp sounding audio where you can hear all the little details.