Best Budget LED Strips

I'm getting a new case, the Corsair Spec-02 and I want some cheap LED strips to go in it. I want the color to be red, so it matches that case, and I don't want anything like the NZXT Hue+. For my purposes, it's too expensive and not necessary. I really don't want to spend more than $30 on these. Also, if someone could recommend some cheap, red LED, 120mm case fans, that would be great too.

Amazon.com .... just look up led strip. 3528 are least bright, 5630 are brightest. 5050 size are middle brightness and can be rgb. Do not get 3528 rgb lights

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

just get a 30cm strip of bitfenix alchemy

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

just get a 30cm strip of bitfenix alchemy

Is there any reason to use Bitfenix Alchemy strips versus no-name, China brands?

Amazon.com .... just look up led strip. 3528 are least bright, 5630 are brightest. 5050 size are middle brightness and can be rgb. Do not get 3528 rgb lights

Great advice in general

Probably what I'm gonna end up buying.

Is there any reason to use Bitfenix Alchemy strips versus no-name, China brands?

they wont have dead LEDs after a while or cause a fire :)

brighter more uniform lighting too

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

they wont have dead LEDs after a while or cause a fire :)

brighter more uniform lighting too

They're also about $20 a foot on Amazon...

They're also about $20 a foot on Amazon...

yeah thats what i said...

$20 for a 30cm strip

that's all you need to light up a case...or are you trying to light up your house with this? lol

Spoiler

yeah thats what i said...

$20 for a 30cm strip

that's all you need to light up a case...or are you trying to light up your house with this? lol

Where do you put them in the case (never done this before)?

Where do you put them in the case (never done this before)?

either front or top

or bottom if your case has room there and no PSU shroud

Spoiler

either front or top

or bottom if your case has room there and no PSU shroud

Ok, I thought they went all around one side of the case  :lol:.

Ok, I thought they went all around one side of the case  :lol:.

uh, no, thaat would be way too much lighting

you only want to do that if you have something that has variable brightness, like the NZXT hue

and the LED strips need to be hidden so that you dont see it when looking through the window

Spoiler

uh, no, thaat would be way too much lighting

you only want to do that if you have something that has variable brightness, like the NZXT hue

and the LED strips need to be hidden so that you dont see it when looking through the window

Ok, well then that is better than no-name brand.

Ok, well then that is better than no-name brand.

yeah, it will last you a much longer time without issues :)

Spoiler