iphone 5 ios 9.1 slowing down

hi, I was wondering if ios 9.1 slows down your iphone 5?

My iphone seems to slow down after the ios 9.1 update and i'm wondering if I'm the only one who have the problem. To ios 9.2 tester, I have a few question to ask you, does ios 9.2 increase the performance of your iphone?

update: ipad and ipod touch that have apple A5 and A6 processor can join the poll as the processor is the same as iphone 4s/5/5c

Edited by Yongtjunkit

I have 9.2 but on my iPhone 6+. Hasn't impacted my performance to any noticeable extent.  But my hardware is that much newer than the iPhone 5's, so I didn't answer your poll. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I've been using iOS 9 ever since the beta and aside from the first couple betas and the beta before gm, it has been great. Performance has gotten ever so slightly better with every release and battery life is also great. I'm currently running 9.2 public beta 4 on my 5s and many people on the imore forum claim that even beta 3 is already good enough for gm/ full release.