Looking for a new TV/Monitor

Tmt97

So after building my first PC, I found out that for whatever reason, the old TV I planned to use as my monitor wont show BIOS unless I use a VGA cable, and my graphics card only has two DVI and one HDMI ports(converter cables dont work either, I tested). So I now find myself in the market for a new TV/Moniter. I will be using it for some light 3D modelling, typical desktop applications, and few games. As for my budget, I hardly have anything left to spend on a monitor since I spent most of my money on the computer components, expecting that the old tv would work. For that reason I am looking for the cheapest thing I can buy, that will still work. It doesn't have to be the best quality, or the highest resolution as long as its cheap, and it will actually work for me(it will be a step up from my old TV anyway as long as it was made in the last decade).

Thanks in advance!

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

So after building my first PC, I found out that for whatever reason, the old TV I planned to use as my monitor wont show BIOS unless I use a VGA cable, and my graphics card only has two DVI and one HDMI ports(converter cables dont work either, I tested). So I now find myself in the market for a new TV/Moniter. I will be using it for some light 3D modelling, typical desktop applications, and few games. As for my budget, I hardly have anything left to spend on a monitor since I spent most of my money on the computer components, expecting that the old tv would work. For that reason I am looking for the cheapest thing I can buy, that will still work. It doesn't have to be the best quality, or the highest resolution as long as its cheap, and it will actually work for me(it will be a step up from my old TV anyway as long as it was made in the last decade).

Thanks in advance!

What region are you in?

What region are you in?

United States

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!