Need Help With Motherboard type.

EatPlayWorkYT

So this is my motherboard: MIH61R-M5DCD-For-DELL-INSPIRON-620-620s-

I need to know what type of motherboard it is. I watched the as fast as possible video but the motherboards shown looked nothing like this. Any ideas? I'm going to be buying a new case. Would this fit in a full tower case? Mid tower? Mini itx?

It's closest to m-ATX  but note that often the boards is pre-built computers don't follow these standards. Same goes for power supplies. That's just to say that there could be some part in the case that gets in the way if you replace that with a standard m-ATX board.

4 PCI  slots. Micro ATX. A mini tower case will be fine.

Cool, Thanks! Would it fit in a mid tower case?

At the case specs it usually says what Mobo sizes fits in it. generally speaking a mid tower fits a micro-atx. By the way your board is a Dell GDG8Y, if you want to look it up to make sure.

EDIT: To make sure what type board you have you could look at screw hole placement. 

microatx.png

ATX-FORM-FACTORS.png

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

yes, it will. thank goodness for standards! the ATX series, smaller mobo will fit to a larger case as the screw mounting points are standard.