Sennheiser HD 471

Notree
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Have you tried the sennheisers? I have the 598's and would recommend them but there a lot more then they're  willing to spend.

The Sennheisers are optimized for Studio work. The Kingstons are designed for Gaming.

I have used both, and I recommend both... For the proper scenario.

Anyone have any experience with these? I'm guessing there good . There's not really any reviews yet. Theyll be used for gaming.. They want either these or the hyper x cloud's.

Hyper X Clouds for gaming.

If these are anything like the previous generations, I would say get something like the Hyper X clouds for gaming, as suggested. The previous HD4x9 "flagship", the HD449, did not impress me at all.

Hyper X Clouds for gaming.

Have you tried the sennheisers? I have the 598's and would recommend them but there a lot more then they're  willing to spend.

The Sennheisers are optimized for Studio work. The Kingstons are designed for Gaming.

If these are anything like the previous generations, I would say get something like the Hyper X clouds for gaming, as suggested. The previous HD4x9 "flagship", the HD449, did not impress me at all.

Yah Im not sure how they sound that's why im iffy to recommend them. But I also don't really like the clouds washed out bass.I just need someones advice that have tried the 471.

Anything else you'd recommend in the$100 pricepoint?

Anything else you'd recommend in the$100 pricepoint?

Not really, as both headphones are good in their fields.

Not really, as both headphones are good in their fields.

Hmm ok..I guess I'm going to see if the 471 is on display.Ill prob end up getting them anyways. He can always bring it back if he don't like it.. haha Too much of a sennheiser fanboy to get him the clouds haha Thanks