Razer Kraken Pro Only one ear working

MrPotatoHead

i got the razer kraken pro neon headset today and i plugged it in and only one ear has audio, the mic works fine its just the right ear phone has no audio, has anyone had this issue and or know how to fix it??

Are you using the headset with Windows?

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i got the razer kraken pro neon headset today and i plugged it in and only one ear has audio, the mic works fine its just the right ear phone has no audio, has anyone had this issue and or know how to fix it??

Had this with my old Kraken Pros, I bought Kraken Chroma 7.1.

There is no fix, razer will tell you that they can't do anything, and computer repair shops will say they don't have replacement cables (the fault is in the ear cup cable).

Unless you can DIY, there is no fix for this. Buy new ones or go for other headphones.

In the meantime, this is partially fixable. Tapping/slapping the ear cup will fix it temporarily until you move. Sometimes different positions also work, but in time it will completely break and it will not be even temporarily fixable.

Note: this only happens to right ear cup due to the cable that runs at the top of the headphones.

||| Drakon (Desktop Build) |||

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

Are you using the headset with Windows?

yes, im using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

Had this with my old Kraken Pros, I bought Kraken Chroma 7.1.

There is no fix, razer will tell you that they can't do anything, and computer repair shops will say they don't have replacement cables (the fault is in the ear cup cable).

Unless you can DIY, there is no fix for this. Buy new ones or go for other headphones.

In the meantime, this is partially fixable. Tapping/slapping the ear cup will fix it temporarily until you move. Sometimes different positions also work, but in time it will completely break and it will not be even temporarily fixable.

Note: this only happens to right ear cup due to the cable that runs at the top of the headphones.

but there brand new and ive tried moving the and everything and theres no change, is there a possiblity that its a software issue?