Low power draw on the GPU

Behaa

Hey guys, so im rocking a Gigabyte GTX 750Ti with an AsRock H97 Pro4 and i5 4460. I bought the 750Ti before about 3 months and the CPU and MoBo before about 2 weeks.

Everything was working properly, howerever yesterday i switched to 2 monitor setup from 1 but i didn`t like the FPS so I reverted to 1 again and after that I suddenly got about 5-10 FPS on every single game. What i found was that the card was getting only 10 % power from the power supply which is a corsair VS650, i bought it several days after the GPU. The GPU usage when using MSI kombuster stays at 99% and in CPU benchmarks, the CPU usage is at max as well, however the MHz of the 750Ti downclocks to 405MHz, I have overclocked the card (not in this test) and i havent downclocket at all. The temps are normal, the card doesn`t go beyond 55 degrees . I have checked every cable, wire and what else you can think of.

From nothing i just got super low fps scores and Im not even sure what happaned. Please someone help if you`ve had something similar or even if you havent.

Only the GPS drivers or absolutely all?