Software that takes hundreds of pics and makes a video out of them ?

Mechius
Go to solution Solved by Mo5,

google timelapse software. there's tonnes

Anyone know of a software that would load up whatever amount of pictures I put in and put them into a video ? 

Basically me putting in 700 pictures and the software makes a video with the pictures provided in the order provided with each picture only taking a certain amount of screen time, for example 3 miliseconds ? 

I had a software like that years ago, but now can neither remember nor find anything like that...

google timelapse software. there's tonnes

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Adobe After effects can import a series of images to make a time-lapse.  Import image sequence.  It combines them automatically into a video, but you'd have to select the frame rate for import, in the Preferences.

There are other software you can use, just do a Google search.  Google is your best friend.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Something like this?

http://www.stopmotioncentral.com/

I'm gonna try it now and see, but yeah something like that.

The only problem is that I need one that I can automatically adjust that all the pictures take 3 miliseconds to view so I don't have to set each one separately as that would be a pain to do for over 1k pics..

Thanks for the quick reply btw

I'm just gonna say it, Windows movie maker.

windows movie maker would require me to adjust each image to a time... That would take me hours if not days for each image.

A majority of video editing programs are able to import images as an image sequence.

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.