Are these cards compatible to use together

IridiumAxle

Hi, I recently bought a new computer (I would have built one however I don't have the funds that I need to make one with the parts I want)

and then came into possession of an extra graphics card from 2012 and I was wondering if it would be compatible to work along side of the gpu in my new computer. Here is the computer: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230097&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Desktop+Computers-_-N82E16883230097&gclid=CJikk7uOtMkCFU9hfgodSV8K7g the gpu it comes with is the gt 720 and the extra one from 2012 I have is the nvidia pegatron. All I need is a yes or no but if you give me information as to why that would also be useful. Thanks in advance!

In SLI, No. Longer answer: You need two of the same GPU's to have them work together. 

EDIT: Those CyberpowerPC guys are selling a gtx 720 as a xtreme gamer pc...*sigh*

2nd EDIT: Intel HD 530 performs better than the 720, why is it even in there?

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

The 720 GT does not support SLI.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

In SLI, No. Longer answer: You need two of the same GPU's to have them work together. 

EDIT: Those CyberpowerPC guys are selling a gtx 720 as a xtreme gamer pc...*sigh*

thanks, the only reason I got it was for the ddr4 ram and 6th gen i5. Otherwise I probably would have waited to build one instead.

thanks, the only reason I got it was for the ddr4 ram and 6th gen i5. Otherwise I probably would have waited to build one instead.

It's a little over a $400 dollars in parts including the OS, so not really taking any losses. However wasn't judging you in the first place :P Judging them to market this as a gaming PC ;)

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

It's a little over a $400 dollars in parts including the OS, so not really taking any losses. However wasn't judging you in the first place :P Judging them to market this as a gaming PC ;)

I agree, though to be fair most productivity computers, even higher priced ones, just use integrated graphics. So the fact it has a good enough graphics card and some nice specs otherwise, makes it a light gaming pc.