GPU Temp Program

Apollone

Hey guys, I was searching around but couldn't find anything.
Is there a program that will log GPU temps once the PC turns off? My PC turns off during gaming and Im trying to track down the problem of this issue but can't find a program that will note down the temps upon the PCs shutdown.

Thanks in advance.

You should be monitoring your GPU temps at all times while doing anything that takes it over idle temperature and load. Trixx allows you to log usage though, as in it will record everything happening to the GPU.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

No program can track temperatures when the system is off, since the sensors require electricity and the CPU needs to execute the code, which doesn't receive power when the system is off.

If you're having problems with temperatures in games, MSI Afterburner allows stats from various parts of the PC to be displayed in fullscreen 3D applications, including temperatures and clock speeds.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You should be monitoring your GPU temps at all times while doing anything that takes it over idle temperature and load. Trixx allows you to log usage though, as in it will record everything happening to the GPU.

I monitor my GPU temps but still can't believe that the PC turns off at 40+ degrees.

I monitor my GPU temps but still can't believe that the PC turns off at 40+ degrees.

I don't think it's necessarily temperature related then if everything is at a low temperature.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Hmm, what software are you using to track it? As Godlygamer said it doesn't sound like temperatures are your problem.

Hmm, what software are you using to track it? As Godlygamer said it doesn't sound like temperatures are your problem.

I used MSI Afterburner.

Afterburner is good. It in my experience gives false CPU temps but GPU wise it's good. First make sure everything is plugged in all the way, then try and track down if it's a loss of power, or the PC shutting down. Sounds like the power supply though.

I used MSI Afterburner.

Can you give us your PC's specifications?

Can you give us your PC's specifications?

Yes, of course.

GPU : GTX 770

CPU : Intel Core i7-4770k

MOBO : G1 Sniper 5

RAM : 16GB Overclockers UK

PSU : Aerocool Strike-X 800W