Black Friday GPU

nomonater

So it Black Friday today and Cyber Monday is right around the corner so I was looking into maybe sniping a 980 TI since I will be giving my GPU (a 780 TI) to my little brother as I am building him a computer off of all the sales.  Would it be worth buying a 980 ti now or waiting for pascal (a question I think most people are asking now a days but i cant find anyone in my exact position and I cant trust myself at the moment as Black Friday is my day of weakness) and just using my laptop for gaming (all I play is FO4 and WoW).  Most likely I would also be water cooling this new card if I buy it and am primarily looking at the ASUS STRIX and MSI Gaming versions of the card but that K|NGP|N is attractive to me to (but expensive).

Laptop:

CPU: I7-4700k

RAM: 12 GB DDR3

GPU: Nvidia 860M

Desktop:

CPU: I7-4770K (I missed Devil's Canon by a month as i was ill informed at the time)

Motherboard: MSI Z87

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws

I thought ASUS used Samsung memory and GALAX didn't and that Samsung VRAM was of higher quality.

they don't on this specific GPU. 

still worth it. Still overclocks like a K|ngP|n does. 

Just because they don't use Samsung VRAM doesn't make the whole card bad .-.

they don't on this specific GPU. 

still worth it. Still overclocks like a K|ngP|n does. 

Just because they don't use Samsung VRAM doesn't make the whole card bad .-.

Okay I have to say those are some sexy fans if I remember correctly HOF is a custom PCB right.

Okay I have to say those are some sexy fans if I remember correctly HOF is a custom PCB right.

correct