Antec S10 cut down to $250 where it belongs :)

KarateHottie93

Yup boys it's gone from being an overpriced luxury case that didn't sell to a still expensive, yet more fairly priced case that still won't sell until the glass version is released... ...Where is the damn glass version!?!?!?

And the rebate cuts it from $250 to $200 :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129224

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

I honestly don't understand why people like this case. Its super generic looking, has no real special features, and is far too expensive.

Then again, I hate fractal Design with a passion because they are also all of those things.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I honestly don't understand why people like this case. Its super generic looking, has no real special features, and is far too expensive.

Then again, I hate fractal Design with a passion because they are also all of those things.

Fractal Design is far too expensive?

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

In what way is Fractal Design all those things? Take the Define S - it's pretty much the only mid tower of its caliber. It has no hard drive cage, extensive watercooling support, great soundproofing, and it's only $80-90 USD.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

I hate Fractal too but they price very fairly imho.

I just love this glass S10 though. It looks so amazing to me. Fuck functionality! I just want sexy :)

At least it isn't this

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I hate Fractal too but they price very fairly imho.

I just love this glass S10 though. It looks so amazing to me. Fuck functionality! I just want sexy :)

@skyress3000 @Interfectorem

They used to be a lot worse. Only in the last year or so have their prices dropped on the r5, from like an absurd 130$ for what is essentially, a medium sized case, with no prominent special features. They're marketing during that time too was atrocious, the same bullshit that apple says; stuff like "Minimalistic design choices" and "Wholly premium materials and construction" when they use the same shit everyone else uses, and the same fabs everyone else uses.

They're prices aren't nearly as bad as the example, and have gotten a lot better, but damn... I just have a stick up my ass about FD, i freaking hate them with a passion.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

@skyress3000 @Interfectorem

They used to be a lot worse. Only in the last year or so have their prices dropped on the r5, from like an absurd 130$ for what is essentially, a medium sized case, with no prominent special features. They're marketing during that time too was atrocious, the same bullshit that apple says; stuff like "Minimalistic design choices" and "Wholly premium materials and construction" when they use the same shit everyone else uses, and the same fabs everyone else uses.

They're prices aren't nearly as bad as the example, and have gotten a lot better, but damn... I just have a stick up my ass about FD, i freaking hate them with a passion.

No no it's okay, I do too. Them and Phanteks have a lot of hipster fanboys who can't form an opinion without Dmitry from HWC.

I do like Phanteks though but the Luxe is so damn overrated.