Help me choose my game's settings pls!

Blumhagen

So I just got a GTX 970 (http://www.ncix.com/detail/msi-geforce-gtx-970-twinfrozr-2a-102245-1244.htm) now that for the first time ever I can actually turn some of these graphics settings up, I really don't know what a lot of them mean or do. I'm specifically talking about GTA V. Anybody know of a video that explains this or could somebody explain to me what they do/which ones to avoid, etc.?

LTT made a video were they explained the settings

Just a rule of thumb i have

Use 2x MSAA, with FXAA, or TXAA if avavible

Dont trust the GTAV VRAM slider

Texture quality doesnt affect FPS that much, unless you have a small ammount of VRAM

Use borderless window, same performance, better multitasking

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

You can turn up quite a lot of settings. I do recommend setting grass water and shadows to high and not higher since they are stupidly intensive. I did disable FXAA and MSAA and put frame scaling on 1.5x. Removes the jaggies much better than the other two and the game looks much more detailed.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W