Does anyone know where I can find one?

grayblizzard

If you can spare 10-20$ extra the acer g257hu is a great monitor for the price

With 1440p, IPS + 144hz is impossible desu, they are about $500-$700 lol

They are korean versions of 1440p under $280 but I'm not too sure if they are a real IPS panel, and also dunno if they worth it.

And there is an Acer, but I read that it was awful in gaming. 

Intel i5 4440 @ 3.10Hz • GA-Z97X-SLI • GTX 970 G1 • x2 Hyper X 8GB 1866MHz • SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Hitachi 7200rpm 1TB • NZXT S340 Elite • Thermaltake 750W smart series • Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) • Logitech G502 | Razer deathadder 2013 (Died in battle) • Sennheiser HD58X • Audio-technica ATH-M50X • Hyper X Cloud 2 • Samsung 24'' CFG70 Curved Gaming Monitor •

Does anyone know of a 2560 x 1440 monitor that is ips or 144hz 

Do you have a specific usage case in mind, because this seem a little scattered... like, "does anyone know of a small hybrid, or a 4x4?" :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

If anything you can go look at acer and dells ebay to see if they have any deals.

Do you have a specific usage case in mind, because this seem a little scattered... like, "does anyone know of a small hybrid, or a 4x4?" :)

I either want good picture quality or fast for gaming I was thinking about getting an ultra wide but would like the extra height now thinking about it and want higher than 1080p if I can. Long and short is I would rather have ips but beacause 60hz tn panel is worthless pretty much I would rather get a 144hz panel if an ips is to expensive

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX