Internet being weird

Things time out, pages don't load completely, sometimes after a while nothing happens, I have no idea whats going on and I have stuff to do. This started randomly about 30 minutes ago.

I tried reconnecting the ethernet cable and powerline adapters, I restarted my pc, my browser, I rolled back my ethernet driver and updated it, I flushed dns. I don't know whats happening.

Come to think of it my ISP could be getting DDoS'd. If I ping google it looks normal strangely. What now?

Things time out, pages don't load completely, sometimes after a while nothing happens, I have no idea whats going on and I have stuff to do. This started randomly about 30 minutes ago.

I tried reconnecting the ethernet cable and powerline adapters, I restarted my pc, my browser, I rolled back my ethernet driver and updated it, I flushed dns. I don't know whats happening.

Come to think of it my ISP could be getting DDoS'd. If I ping google it looks normal strangely. What now?

The one thing you haven't mentioned is restarting you router - which to me is the most obvious thing to try.

Sig under construction.

The one thing you haven't mentioned is restarting you router - which to me is the most obvious thing to try.

I forgot to mention it but I did.

what about power cycling?

I restarted my pc, router, and retried ethernet

Task manager:

4Jr3F0H.png?1

I restarted my pc, router, and retried ethernet

totally disconnect ( all ) the wiring on the router and the modem. let it sit, then reassemble and start.

totally disconnect ( all ) the wiring on the router and the modem. let it sit, then reassemble and start.

I did.

Does using a different browser help?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Does using a different browser help?

No it was for everyone, it just went back to normal