hyperx cloud II doesn't work on my xperia z2

antisakralj

Hello!

I tried connecting my cloud II to xperia z2 and it dosen't recognize it i hear a crackling "plug in" sound but it dosen't say headphones are plugged in, it works with the original headphones that i got with my phone and my cloud II works normally on my pc

what could it be?

• CPU - I5 4690k 4.4GHz-----Motherboard - MSI Mpower max-----RAM - 2X8GB Hyper X Fury 1866mhz-----GPU - MSI GTX 970-----Case - corsair 750D-----Storage - WD 1TB-----PSU - corsair RM850-----2X Samsung S24D590PL

Interesting. Are you making sure you're plugging the jack all the way in? Maybe try not plugging it all the way in if you are.

The port on your phone might be designed for a different amount of rings than the 3.5mm jack on the Cloud II. If this is the case then I'm sure you can probably find some adapters fairly cheap that would allow you to use them fine.

Sig under construction.

it is the rings cloud II has 3 rings and sony's headphones have 4 :/ looks like i need ebay for this one

• CPU - I5 4690k 4.4GHz-----Motherboard - MSI Mpower max-----RAM - 2X8GB Hyper X Fury 1866mhz-----GPU - MSI GTX 970-----Case - corsair 750D-----Storage - WD 1TB-----PSU - corsair RM850-----2X Samsung S24D590PL