Black Friday Deals for M.Keyboards

Gikncgh

Hi Guys,

I am currently living in the UK. There are some black friday deals going on  at the moment, but nothing great. Im interested in purchasing the Corsair Strafe RGB(with MX Red), but I'm having trouble finding any on sale.
If anyone knows any American/Canadian website that have this keyboard for sale, and are willing to ship to the UK please let me know! Also, if anyone from the UK knows where I should be looking that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Also...knowledge of related keyboards is also apprectiated!

Dont brother i think cause the international shipping would be adds up to similar prices in UK.

Magical Pineapples

Some UK stores are beginning to do Black Friday, you could be in luck when it comes to sites like Amazing. Though, don't get your hopes up. Plus, international shipping and import tax usually adds up to the normal price. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is Amazing a retailer? Or was that a typo? Also...do you know which retailers I should keep a look out for in particular? I thought maybe you could help out as you are also from the UK.

you could be in luck when it comes to sites like Amazing.

Is Amazing a retailer? Or was that a typo? Also...do you know which retailers I should keep a look out for in particular? I thought maybe you could help out as you are also from the UK.

I meant Amazon :D

Whoops :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"