Sequential read/write vs Random read/write performance ?

What to choose between Intel 750 400GB and Samsung 950 PRO 512GB for 4k video editing and lightroom.The rest of the system right now runs on two Intel 730 240GB RAID 0

I see that the 950 PRO has higher Sequential read/write speed and the Intel 750 has higher Random read/write performance.

Powerloss vs no powerloss protection?

Will the boot time be influenced only if the windows is on the Intel 750, or if the card is in the motherboard slot regardless of the windows installation location ?

I will probably change the drive sooner than the TBW limit.

Intel is more focused on tried-and-true SSD technology, reliability and stuff like that, whereas Samsung is just like "GOTTA GO SANIC FAST! FASTER, FASTERRRRRRR! :D AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA"

So personally I'd go for the 750. Because I trust Intel with my workstation-grade hardware more than I'd trust Samsung.

In synthetic benchmarks it is faster but i would like to know for what I plan to do, what sould be better : 

Sequential read/write vs Random read/write performance ?

powerloss protection can make a difference between a dead SSD and a working SSD, depends how thick your wallet is. and how often you loose power in your PC

i rarly loose power. so i would choose speed

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

For 4K video editing, where you are potentially offloading lots of huge files at once, sequential is probably more important, though hard to say.

-snip-

If you are installing an OS on it and crunching a lot of small files, I would go for the 750. You do lose boot time however, as it has to load the 750. If you're using it as a scratch disk for videos while working, I would go for the 950. Either is so fast that you probably really wouldn't notice the difference between the two.

If you are working on video, you should strongly consider a UPS for the whole PC that way you don't lose your data.

Powerloss vs no powerloss protection?

For what you are doing go for power loss protection, something all ssd should have frankly as it isn't expensive at all to put in.